Be a Member
Discover amazing surprises and treats with the TK (Toy Kingdom) Amazing Card. Members get to earn reward points, get big savings and enjoy freebies. The more points you earn, the more toys you get!
- 1. Avail of the Toy Kingdom Amazing kit at any Toy Kingdom mall branch for only P150.00
- 2. Fill up the Membership Application Form included in the kit.
- 3. Submit it to the Customer Service counter of any Toy Kingdom branch within 30 days of purchasing the Toy Kingdom Amazing Kit.
- 4. Claim your permanent, personalized TK Amazing Card after four (4) weeks at the Customer Service Counter of the Toy Kingdom branch where the application form was submitted. Please present your temporary card when claiming. As a welcome gift, you will receive a set of coupons.
Ways to Earn Points
You can earn reward points by presenting your TK Amazing Card to the cashier at the start of any purchase transaction in any Toy Kingdom store.
Standard redemption of one (1) point is P1.00 for every P100. Even if you spend less than P100, you will still earn a fraction of a point.
You will need to present your TK Amazing Card at the point of purchase in order to earn a point.
Perks & Privileges
Aside from reward points that you earn every time you shop, you are entitled to exclusive privileges throughout the duration of your membership. Simply present your TK Amazing Card to avail of these privileges.
Moreover, as a welcome gift, Toy Kingdom is giving you a set of coupons worth over P5,000.00 of in-store promos and savings.
There are exciting promo all year round, including discounts, gifts, bonus points and raffle prizes - exclusively for Toy Kingdom Amazing members.
Watch out for announcements on how to earn additional points when you shop during red letter days such as TK Amazing Day, or when you buy certain items in Toy Kingdom.
Get'em here first
- VIP Invites to meet-and-greet and product launches
- Exclusive access to sale events, in-store activities and parties
- First to view exclusives and and new arrivals
Lost or Defective Card
Kindly get in touch or contact any of the following TK Amazing Touchpoints
Customer Service Counter - Located in Toy Kingdom branched nationwide
Customer Service Hotline - 833-8888 (Metro Manila); 1-800-1288-7622 (Outside Metro Manila)
Website – www.toykingdom.ph
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
To check your Toy Kingdom Amazing Card points, proceed to the Customer Service Counter located in Toy Kingdom branches nationwide.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions stated herein, as defined by Toy Kingdom.(hereafter referred to as TK), forms the basis and guidelines of the issuance and usage of the TK Amazing Card and defines the rights and obligations of the Card Member.
Members of TK Amazing Card are subject to these guidelines, including those referred to in the TK Amazing Card Members Manual and are deemed to have accepted the Terms, Conditions, Guidelines and Rules thereof upon signing the Membership Application Form.
- TK Amazing Card Membership
- Eligibility and process for membership application are described in the Member’s
- Each Member is obligated to keep his information file up-to-date by reporting any change in name, address and other data. Members may do so following the process stated in the Member’s Manual. Verbal notification is not valid and will not be entertained.
- TK reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to cancel the Membership Card of any individual and all Awards and Privileges that go with said membership.
- Membership will terminate automatically and all rights and privileges void on the death of the Member.
- Membership is valid for two (2) years from date of application. Membership must be renewed before expiration in order for members to continue enjoying the benefits of the program. All unused points will be carried over to the new card of the membership is renewed within 90 days from the card’s expiration date. Otherwise, all points remaining will be forfeited.
- Membership agrees to receive communication, including but not limited to electronic and postal materials, from SM Advantage or its duly appointed agents or contractors. Such materials may be on from of program update, exclusive promotions and tie-up offers that SM Advantage deems beneficial to the member.
- Use of the TK Amazing Card
- The Membership Card is and shall remain the property of Toy Kingdom and must be returned on demand. It is not a credit card.
- The Membership Card is not transferable in any circumstance, and is valid for use only by the Member who must present it when conducting any transaction. Member may not use this card to earn points from transactions of other customers.
- The Membership Card may not be used, and TK Amazing Points will not be issued, at the time of purchase and / or activity that is identified by TK and / or program Partner as not eligible for earning TK Amazing Points.
- In case of lost or damaged Membership Card, the Membership Card maybe replaced by TK following the guidelines stated in the Member’s Manual. The Member agrees to immediately report the said incident in writing or by calling the TK Hotline Number. TK should not be held liable for a Member’s lost or redeemed TK Amazing Points whether or not the Member immediately reported the loss TK Amazing Card.
- Each Member is only allowed one (1) Membership Card. If a member applies for a second Membership Card, the old card will be treated as a lost card and will be blocked. Blocked cards are no longer activated for earning and redemption of points.
- Earning of TK Amazing Points
- Rules, guidelines and promotion offerings for earning TK Amazing Points are described in the Member’s Manual. TK and / or program Partner reserves the right at all times to make any changes to any such rules/offerings in its sole discretion.
- TK Amazing Points accrued by any Member do not constitute the property of the Member and have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. TK Amazing Points cannot be earned for Value Added Tax, other government charges and service charges.
- TK reserves the right to make adjustments on earned or accrued points as it sees fit including, but not limited to, deduction of points arising from returned goods or services purchased from TK Partner or from disputes.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to keep transaction receipts, which maybe required in case of request for points verification by the Member.
- Employees of Partners are subject to their employer’s policy on the earning of TK Amazing Points from purchases from their respective employers.
- TK Amazing Points Redemption
- Rules, guidelines and venues for redemption of TK Amazing Points are described in the Member’s Manual.
- For the redemption of TK Amazing Points, those points reflected in TK records shall be deemed correct and TK has the exclusive right to determine the available amount of points to be awarded to / or redeemed by the Member.
- Redeemed Awards or Privileges are not exchangeable for other Awards or Privileges, or refundable, replaceable, or be sold or transferred for cash or credit, under any circumstances.
- By redeeming points for Awards or Privileges, the Member releases Toy Kingdom and its Partners from any and all liability to the Member regarding the use and redemption of the points and on the issuance and usage of said Awards or Privileges. Points redeemed may no longer be changed, revoked or cancelled.
- TK will bear no responsibility for resolving any disputes concerning any goods or services received by the member.
- Each individual Redemption Partners return and exchange policy will apply on redeemed awards.
- Information acquired during issuance and redemption of points and during membership processing, may be used by TK and its Partners for administrative and marketing purposes.
- Changes to the TK Amazing Program
- The Terms, Conditions and Guidelines cannot be superseded or changed except by TK. TK shall use reasonable endeavors to provide Members with accurate and timely information regarding the TK Amazing Program including any changes thereof; however, TK and its Partners shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- TK is not liable for any Award or Privilege not being available or being withdrawn for any reasons what so ever by any TK Amazing Partner.
- TK reserves the right at all times, without notice and its sole discretion:
- To make any changes whatsoever to these Terms and Conditions including the rules and guidelines in the Members Manual; To withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of or in any way change any of the Awards or Privileges previously advertised or offered, to any Member any time, without prior notice, and TK will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Member resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation, variation or change;
- To terminate or materially alter TK Amazing Program and/or revoke Membership of any Member and/or the right of any Member to use the Membership Card or to utilize any Award or Privilege.
- Breach of Terms and Conditions
- It is a breach of these Terms and Condition for any Member in the reasonable opinion of TK to: abuse any Awards Privileges, facilities, services, or arrangements accorded to the Member as a result of Membership in TK Amazing Program; or act in any fraudulent manner or in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interest of TK, or the TK Amazing Program or any Partner; supply or attempt to supply misleading information, or make any misrepresentation to TK or any Partner; or act in any way which in TK’s reasonable opinion breaches or is likely to breach these Terms and Conditions. TK’s decision as to what constitutes a breach shall be final and conclusive.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions whether intentional or otherwise may result in termination of Membership, forfeiture of issued TK Amazing Points, and cancellation of Awards or Privileges at the sole discretion of TK. Eligibility for future or further participation in the TK Amazing Program shall likewise be affected.
- In the event of termination, all TK Amazing Points, Awards or Privileges that may have been earned or accrued by the Member will also be terminated, and these may not be sold, assigned or transferred or otherwise redeemed. TK and its Partners shall in no way be liable for any TK Amazing Points, Awards or Privileges of a terminated Member.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for membership in TK Amazing Program or eligibility for accrual or redemption of Awards or Privileges will be resolved by TK at its sole discretion.
- Failure of TK to enforce a particular Term or Condition or Guideline does not constitute a waver of that Term or Condition or Guideline.
- TK is not the supplier of the products and services shown as Awards or Privileges and will not accept liability in relation thereto.
- The Member is solely responsible for the use of any Award or Privilege; whether the Award or Privilege is used by the Member or by a third party.
- The Member is personally liable for any and all cost, charges, claims or liabilities including duties, taxes and fees from third parties, government and non-government entities of whatever nature arising from the use of any Award or Privilege as provided by TK Amazing and the earning, redemption or use of any Award or Privilege.
- The Member hereby understands and agrees that the successful operation of the TK Amazing Program is based on the cooperative interactions among TK, the Members, and the Partners. The Member also hereby understands and agrees that the proper implementation of the Terms and Conditions between TK and the member is closely related and/or intertwined with the proper implementation of the Partner Agreement and/or Loyalty Marketing Agreement between TK and each Partner.
- TK, in its sole discretion, may appoint an agent or contractor to undertake some part of all parts of the TK Amazing Program on its behalf. In this situation, the reference to TK Amazing Program in the Terms and Conditions shall automatically include such agent(s) or contractor(s).